The Hereford & Worcester BCS branch AGM
Date: Wednesday October 1st
Time: 18:30 for 19:00
Location: University of Worcester, Cotswold Suite
Before the AGM there will be refreshments and networking opportunities.
The agenda will be:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- A report from the Chair on the year’s activities
- A report from the Treasurer, including a review of income and expenditure against the budget agreed with BCS HQ for the past year and an explanation of next year’s budget request.
- Election of Chair, Treasurer and committee members
- Any other business
Notification of items wishing to be raised at the AGM under “Any other business” should be sent to the Chair not less than three days in advance. Admission of items not so notified at the AGM will be at the discretion of the Chair.
After the AGM Bruce Hallas of Marmalade Box will be speaking on “Culture, Awareness and Information Risk Management”.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Hereford & Worcester branch